I just saw a mouse in my home; can Apex help me?
Some people may think of cute cartoon mice when they first think of rodents, but Apex Pest Control knows better. Rats and mice can cause many problems, such as:
- Fires from chewed up electrical wires
- Contaminated food from droppings, shed hair, and urine.
- Transmitted diseases, such as lyme disease, murine typhus, food poisoning, and arenaviruses.
Mice may be cute at times, but don't be fooled. They are serious pests that should be dealt with as soon as possible.
There are several things that homeowners and business owners can do as soon as they see evidence of rats & mice in their residence or business, before Apex Pest Control even gets there:
- Pick up any trash or debris outside and inside the home to eliminate places rodents might nest
- Clean up inside the home to reduce any food or water the rodents might be drawn to
Apex Pest Control aims to remove rodents that are in a home or business, and to block any paths that rodents are using to get into the property. Eradicating a rodent infestation takes a professional, so call Apex Pest Control today for a consultation today.